All of our gold pieces are 100% water, heat and sweat-proof and 10x stronger than your average gold-plated jewellery brand.
We use the highest grade of 316L Stainless Steel on the market which is a highly durable. It’s the reason why NONE of our pieces fade, tarnish or rust — and its hypoallergenic.
At last, your jewellery is PVD coated with Real 18K Gold guaranteed to NEVER lose its colour.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Coated with Real 18K Gold
All items are backed up by our Lifetime Warranty.
S/M = 7.5"
M/L = 8.5"
All bracelet sizes on our website are listed as measurements in inches. For example, Size 7.5 corresponds to a bracelet that is 7.5 inches long, excluding the clasp's interlocking part.
How to Determine Your Bracelet Size
1. Wrap a Piece of String Around Your Wrist: Start by taking a piece of string and gently wrap it around your wrist. Make sure to leave enough slack so that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
2. Pinch the Overlapping Spot: Locate the point where the string overlaps itself around your wrist. Pinch this spot firmly between two fingers to mark it.
3. Remove the String: Carefully remove the string from your wrist, making sure not to change the marked spot.
4. Mark the String: Lay the string on a flat surface and, with your other hand, use a pen to mark the exact spot where you were pinching it.
5. Measure the String: Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the length of the string from one end to the marked spot. The measurement in inches is your bracelet size. For instance, if the measurement is 8 inches, you should order a size 8 bracelet.
If you find that your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend sizing up rather than down for the best fit and comfort.
Chat with an expert and we will be happy to help you find your perfect fit.
|UK||International Shipping||5-8 days||Free|
All orders from the USA will be shipped from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio. We only process orders Monday to Friday before 3PM EST.
We cover all customs charges international shipments. All packages gets sent out using DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
To process a return or replacement, please contact us at email@example.com or you can visit our return policy for more information.
Our Lifetime Warranty comes with every order.
If you have one of the following issues then we will replace your item FREE of charge:
- Accidentally broken
- Issues with your clasp
- Signs of tarnish or fading
All you need to do is send a picture of the damaged item to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.